Mountain trails and coastal walks along exquisite beaches, historical robben island, fun and sports, hang gliding, scuba-diving, wind surfing, world class golf courses and health clubs.
Cape town is the home of south africa's houses of parliament, with the historical parliament avenue and museums. kirstenbosch botanical gardens tours and musical outdoor entertainment on weekends.
Within walking distance you will find one of cape towns' prestigious shopping centres, cavendish square. wide variety of restaurants, all the major chain stores under one roof, clothing boutiques, hair and beauty salons and movie theaters for the movie lovers.
Within a 15 km radius you will be able to find six championship golf courses to play your round of golf for the day.
Distance by Car
- 12 km - to victoria & alfred waterfront approx 15mins
- 12 km - to cape town city centre approx 15 mins
- 15 km - to robben island ferryboat approx 15 mins
- 20 km - to cape town airport approx 25 mins
- 5 km - to constantia wine route approx 15 mins
- 65 km - to the stellenbosch winelands approx 1hr
- 50 km - to the cape point nature reserve approx 1hr
- 15 km - to the table mountain cable car approx 20 mins
The cape floral kingdom / table mountain national park:
At the south-western tip of africa, the table mountain national park encompasses the incredibly scenic peninsula mountain chain stretching from signal hill in the north to cape point in the south, a distance of approximately 60 km.
The narrow portion of land with its many beautiful valleys, bays and beaches is circled by the waters of the atlantic ocean in the west and the warmer waters of false bay in the east. the table mountain national park has two world-renowned landmarks within its boundaries; the majestic table mountain and the legendary cape of good hope. see additional information about table mountain national park.